"Nothing really matters..." F. Mercury
Freddie sang that line in Bohemian Rhapsody
Is that line a surrender? Is surrender bad? Yesterday, for some reason that line was resonating in my head. "Nothing really matters..." but I added... "except this moment..."
Yes. Living in the moment, the present moment, everything else falling away. Not really a surrender, or if it is a surrender, it is an affirmative act.
So yes, yesterday was just a perfect day. How many perfect days do we get? One assumes it's a finite number. Long, rambling day. Sunny. Blue sky. Warmer temps. Chill. Laid-back. A bike ride. My friend planting flowers in the garden. A fabulous meal. Music on the box.
Nothing really matters. Right? We surfed the vibe of the day. The perfect wave.
- Democracy Dies in Self-Satisfied Laziness and Bore...
- Whatever Happened to Reading Comprehension?
- The End Times!
- Addicted to Cheating!
- Day of the Dead.
- The Art of Living...
- The Plain, Simple Reality of Life!
- Death By A Thousand Paper Cuts!
- I was Ready to Go in for the Kill!
- Venture Forth Into the Murky Mist!
- "Normal" is a Chimera!
- A Better Taco!
- Start a Conversation and See What Happens!
- "Be Like A Leaf In The River... Just Flow!"
- I am Not a Grade A Worrier!
- No War!
- The Soundtrack to Our Grand, Toxic, Overstuffed,To...
- A Plague, A Cancer, A Sign of Illness...
- Divine Law, Astrology, Mood Rings, Yoga, Whatever....
- Catch the Fever!
- Maybe it was a Hex for Good Luck?!
- Sweet Seduction!
- Sleuth or Surfer?
- The Full Digital Discography!
- We are Murdering Life on the Planet!
- The Perfect Wave!
- A Good Day.
- American Music's Holy Grail!
- Small Men Telling Big Lies
- Kamala Harris Totally Eviscerates the AG Clown!
- Barr was Lying About the Mueller Report! Thought S...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)