Some folks have tried to make "liberal" a bad word. It's not.
There have been a few people who have been right about a lot of things these last few years. One of those who has been more right about more things is the recent Nobel Prize winner for Economics - Paul Krugman.
Krugman is a liberal. No apology necessary.
His blog Conscience of a Liberal is always a must read.
And his columns in the New York Times are always thought provoking. I love this one from yesterday.
Wow. And check out this from Scott Horton in Harper's "Palin's Nightmare."
It's time for all of us to wake up from this horrific 8 year nightmare.
- ► 2017 (201)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- Low Information Voter
- A Socialist, A Secret Communist in Kindergarten
- "Don't you think it's time that we want to try som...
- Dawn of the 23 Percenters
- "Reality has a clear liberal bias." - Rob Corddry
- Brothers In Arms
- You Tube Nation
- Goodbye George
- The Clown Balloon
- IPOD Nation
- Something is Happening
- Letting Go
- "He is Ready."
- Praise for the Younger "Old Guys"
- Strange, Satisfying Narrative
- Chaos and Old Night? Sounds like Home!
- "A Mean, Rotten Cocksucker." - Matt Taibbi
- "Don't need a weatherman to know which way the win...
- Winning Ticket
- Late Morning Koan
- Death by Derivative - Party like it's 1999!
- Death of the Republican Party...
- Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a Bee
- The Real American Idol
- "...And a lot of it is because people will have no...
- A Nation of Dead-Enders? Balderdash!
- Too Much Too Soon
- Fun Bucks!
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)