That's the problem with my visionary states. I'm always a little confused by my own visions. Or, I guess I'm not confused by the visions, but I'm uncertain what to do with them. I'm entertained and amused by them, but then, what are the next steps? WTF do I do?
Do I step off the cliff? Do I hitch a ride on the next cloud?
And about these voices that "come to me." I don't think I'm insane. Or no more insane than the next guy, who frankly, is probably pretty damn insane, so, I guess, I'm basically as insane as the next guy, so yes, I'm probably at least that insane, I mean, kind of a little bit.
But it's not the drooling kind.
So this latest missive (see previous post) from the mists, "Deepen Your Heart." How to do it? I'm game. I get the sense that the deepening just happens. And maybe it's just that I must pay attention. Acknowledge the deepening. Go with it.
So yes, okay. I get it. I got it. Deepen.
- ► 2017 (328)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- Physical and Psychic Whacks!
- No Hair-Shirts!
- Ragged Outing!
- The Great Pretender, Pretending to Pretend
- He Doesn't Need Our Sympathy!
- Toxic Brain Shit!
- The God Game. The God Lies.
- It's the World. Now.
- It's a Duality of Man Kind of Thing: Jungian!
- Deal or No Deal?
- Unfathomable Evil
- Categorizing People Is Part of the Problem!
- The Stupidity of Proverbs Leads to Some Kind of St...
- While We Can
- Reason with That!
- The Gift that's Given
- The Fellow Travelers
- Keef Master of His Own Realm
- This is Satisfying!
- Deepen Your Heart!
- Slogging through the day.
- "Do not seek and you shall find."
- "I can still hear you saying, we will never break ...
- Long line of "Causation" Rolling out Like a Great ...
- Roger Ebert - More Than a Thumb!
- Armed to the Teeth - Oh Yeah, What a Great Idea!
- Alan Watts - Enlightened Being!
- A Peak Experience
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)