Faux Fu

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Armed to the Teeth - Oh Yeah, What a Great Idea!

The NRA is truly a malevolent organization.  They are using a tragedy to promote more gun sales.  They want to arm teachers! What malicious, mendacious fools.

I think back to my school years.  If Sister Mary Aquanata had been armed, I'm pretty sure I would not have made it out of 3rd grade. I mean, I'm just speculating here. The Good Sister was a servant of the Lord, but she had a temper, and she was not a happy camper, and I was a little trouble-maker, I was definitely a thorn in her side.

I mean, it was clear that she had already concluded that I was just a little snot-nosed sinner on my way to hell.  What would be the harm of sending me on my way sooner, rather than later?

Put a weapon in her hand (I mean besides that ruler that she wielded like a sword), and only God knows what could have happened.  I mean, a Sister Mary Aquanata armed with an assault rifle and a multi-round clip is quite a righteous picture. Teachers turning guns on their students?! Unthinkable? Think again.

Luckily I never had to face an armed to the teeth Sister Mary Aquanata. God Bless!

Blog Archive