I tangled with some potent honey. Really. Sounds ridiculous. But it's true. Maybe there is an important lesson in there somewhere? Beware of the really sweet, tasty, delicious, wholesome & pure. Sweet seduction.
You may think it's all good for you. Something that tastes so sweet, something that so nicely melts on your tongue. It sent me reeling. My head spinning. Fever-like reaction. I felt invaded. Infected. Weird. Really weird.
Feeling better this morning. The crisis has passed. I think of William Blake from "The Proverbs of Hell," - “You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.”
Honey? I have had my fill!
- ► 2020 (267)
- Democracy Dies in Self-Satisfied Laziness and Bore...
- Whatever Happened to Reading Comprehension?
- The End Times!
- Addicted to Cheating!
- Day of the Dead.
- The Art of Living...
- The Plain, Simple Reality of Life!
- Death By A Thousand Paper Cuts!
- I was Ready to Go in for the Kill!
- Venture Forth Into the Murky Mist!
- "Normal" is a Chimera!
- A Better Taco!
- Start a Conversation and See What Happens!
- "Be Like A Leaf In The River... Just Flow!"
- I am Not a Grade A Worrier!
- No War!
- The Soundtrack to Our Grand, Toxic, Overstuffed,To...
- A Plague, A Cancer, A Sign of Illness...
- Divine Law, Astrology, Mood Rings, Yoga, Whatever....
- Catch the Fever!
- Maybe it was a Hex for Good Luck?!
- Sweet Seduction!
- Sleuth or Surfer?
- The Full Digital Discography!
- We are Murdering Life on the Planet!
- The Perfect Wave!
- A Good Day.
- American Music's Holy Grail!
- Small Men Telling Big Lies
- Kamala Harris Totally Eviscerates the AG Clown!
- Barr was Lying About the Mueller Report! Thought So!
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)