You hit some kind of peak, and well, I suppose, it's inevitable that you coming crashing down. You push thru the ceiling, and fall back down to the ground. Knowing that this is the case, sort of helps. Oh yeah, you fly up, and come down. It's the natural thing.
You want to fly high, yes, you do. And you want to do it again and again. But that means lots of crashing back to the ground. It is a bit of a bi-polar kind of thing. It's fine if you know that's the way of the world.
There is much to experience and discover up there with the stars, but also much to experience and discover down there with the worms. It's all good. There is up, there is down. Fine. You can handle both, you need both. You really, really do.
- Reflect and Mirror.
- The Secret Server - The Road to Hell!
- The Old Marty Feldman/Igor/Young Frankenstein Defe...
- Impeachment & Prison!
- "No Man is Above the Law." - Nancy Pelosi
- "We Will Never Forgive You." - Greta Thunberg
- "Small Acts, When Multiplied by Millions..."
- "We Can Still Fix This..." - G. Thunberg
- I Saw the Future Yesterday...
- Tumbling Down...
- Motion Itself is Good!
- A Crazy, Unimaginable, Impossible, Bewildering Rid...
- Wistful this A.M.
- The Space Between Too High and Too Low...
- Our House is in Flames, What are We Gonna Do?
- Better Gods.
- The Mad Idiot King - Ordained by God - NOT!
- The Mad Idiot King: Macbeth/King Lear/Moe Howard!
- The Battle of the White-Coated Gentlemen...
- It Always Happens...
- The Necessary Trick!
- What a Life.
- There is Up, There is Down.
- Not Too Late for the Sky!
- Man or Dummy?
- Beyond the Time of Humans.
- Myself is a Shaky Concept.
- The Method of No Method...
- Emerge & Submerge!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)