Note to the "creatives."
Create anything, put it out there, launch it into the world, into the big, uncaring, indifferent world, and, no doubt, there will be those moments of doubt, indecision, worry, despair, uncertainty. It's natural, part of the process. No doubt. Don't let anyone tell you differently.
It always happens, if you are honest with yourself, it always happens. And it's a good thing. That honesty in the creation is essential too. Even when you a certain you are on the right track, those moments of uncertainty are instructive. Maybe it's just a brief moment, a flash, a "momentary lapse" or it could be a sustained period of reevaluation. It's good, healthy, as long as it doesn't stifle the process. Be aware, it is totally part of the process.
There are those initial moments of play, of unconscious creation, of discovery, of trying things, goofing around, moments of excitement, of falling in love. This almost all happens unconsciously. Then there is the conscious part. That's when things get a bit dicey.
You pull through that part. That takes determination. A willingness to commit. It's work. The good work. And when it comes together, and you persevere, when you conquer the fear, the indecision, the doubt, and you charge ahead, "damn the torpedos" take a stand, put your belief into the process, into the good work, align yourself heart, head & spirit, that's when you know you have something worthy to share.
- Reflect and Mirror.
- The Secret Server - The Road to Hell!
- The Old Marty Feldman/Igor/Young Frankenstein Defe...
- Impeachment & Prison!
- "No Man is Above the Law." - Nancy Pelosi
- "We Will Never Forgive You." - Greta Thunberg
- "Small Acts, When Multiplied by Millions..."
- "We Can Still Fix This..." - G. Thunberg
- I Saw the Future Yesterday...
- Tumbling Down...
- Motion Itself is Good!
- A Crazy, Unimaginable, Impossible, Bewildering Rid...
- Wistful this A.M.
- The Space Between Too High and Too Low...
- Our House is in Flames, What are We Gonna Do?
- Better Gods.
- The Mad Idiot King - Ordained by God - NOT!
- The Mad Idiot King: Macbeth/King Lear/Moe Howard!
- The Battle of the White-Coated Gentlemen...
- It Always Happens...
- The Necessary Trick!
- What a Life.
- There is Up, There is Down.
- Not Too Late for the Sky!
- Man or Dummy?
- Beyond the Time of Humans.
- Myself is a Shaky Concept.
- The Method of No Method...
- Emerge & Submerge!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)