You want to live an authentic life. "Being what it is claimed to be; genuine." There are many ways to short-circuit the genuine: To lie, to deny, to wear a mask. And sometimes wearing masks can be fun, and may actually be essential.
Living life to it's fullest. Living a real life, unfiltered. How to do it? What to know, what to let go? What protections do you need? When do you put down the shield, the barriers, and let it all flow?
How to be sensitive, feeling, and open, without being totally crushed, maimed or destroyed? It's a day to day thing, right?!
- Are Loyalty Oaths Next?!
- They are Messing with Our Minds!
- Powerful, Beautiful, Therapeutic!
- A Rare Good Night's Sleep!
- We are at the Precipice...
- Days of Bafflement & Wonder
- "No other staff were present for the discussion."
- Finally Reality has a Way of Biting You in the Ass...
- "How to Talk to Your Teen About Colluding with Rus...
- Digging a Hole. Beyond Logic. Beyond Rationality.
- "The News is Real, the President is Fake." - Steph...
- "Ride the Storm and Direct the Whirlwind!"
- "A Seething Cauldron of Intrigue and Backstabbing....
- A Big-Time Story - No Doubt!
- The Authentic Life!
- Am I a Genuine Buddhist?
- Terribly, Terribly Wrong...
- Fear & Loathing Redux!
- Asset Visits His Handler!
- We Need a Strong, Beautiful, Wonderful Woman to Sa...
- He is Not Worthy!
- Modern Day Presidential = Buffoon!
- Respect?! Nope!
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)