Faux Fu

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Big-Time Story - No Doubt!

Hey you know, this Russian Hacking/Dupe in the White House story is quite the firecracker of a tale. I do feel sort of like an amateur sleuth. I pore over the day to day drip of stories. Big time reporting going on, a wild cast of characters. I do think it is the political story of our lives. 

Some of us are totally engaged in this story. It's a little maddening to be so deep into every little detail. I guess it's just another weird obsession. But big things are at stake, and I do think a Presidency hangs in the balance. I know I am way ahead of the story. Lots more to come, but it is a real story, a real humdinger of a story with themes of treason, collusion, corruption, money-laundering, obstruction of justice, etc. Big-time story, indeed!

Blog Archive