Faux Fu

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

"No other staff were present for the discussion."

I know we are all getting a bit numb and punchy from the onslaught of news and bombshells coming out of Washington D.C. 

Still, I almost fell off my chair yesterday when I read the news that Trump and Putin had 2nd hour-long meeting at the G20 Summit on July 7. Trump alone with Putin. No one else in the conversation, except Putin's translator.

"No other staff were present for the discussion."

WTF! I mean, come on! This is just freaking stunning. Blatant. It sure looks like the Russian Dupe was checking in with his Handler.

Talk about chutzpah! To do this at a Global Meeting. To think that no one would report back to the U.S. Press. God knows what was discussed but "making America great again," was probably not priority one.

It is so obvious that this man is not working for us. This is really happening... wow. I mean, holy shite!

Blog Archive