After worry. After outrage. After you are totally exhausted by the constant barrage of ignorance, ugliness, stupidity, malevolence. After it all. You are finally left with hilarity. Deep, gut-busting, belly-laughs.
The President's Chief of Staff, did he jump or was he pushed? Certainly he was humiliated in public over and over. And our Coward in Chief doesn't even have the decency to fire him in person, does it by a Tweet. What a world-class Coward!
And the dysfunction actually has hit a new "Lord of the Flies" level. Like I said, we have entered the hilarity phase of dysfunction...
- You Might Ask: "What's Really Going On?"
- Hilarity Phase of Dysfunction!
- The Brain-Washed Uglies!
- Why Would Anyone Work for the Ugliest American?
- The Uglies!
- Coffee & Hope!
- Are Loyalty Oaths Next?!
- They are Messing with Our Minds!
- Powerful, Beautiful, Therapeutic!
- A Rare Good Night's Sleep!
- We are at the Precipice...
- Days of Bafflement & Wonder
- "No other staff were present for the discussion."
- Finally Reality has a Way of Biting You in the Ass...
- "How to Talk to Your Teen About Colluding with Rus...
- Digging a Hole. Beyond Logic. Beyond Rationality.
- "The News is Real, the President is Fake." - Steph...
- "Ride the Storm and Direct the Whirlwind!"
- "A Seething Cauldron of Intrigue and Backstabbing....
- A Big-Time Story - No Doubt!
- The Authentic Life!
- Am I a Genuine Buddhist?
- Terribly, Terribly Wrong...
- Fear & Loathing Redux!
- Asset Visits His Handler!
- We Need a Strong, Beautiful, Wonderful Woman to Sa...
- He is Not Worthy!
- Modern Day Presidential = Buffoon!
- Respect?! Nope!
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)