The Mad King Part 3.
The Mad King. Think: The Lord of Misrule. The Abbot of Unreason. An officer appointed during the Feast of Fools.
The Mad King breaks, does not make things. He speaks, but he only speaks lies. He builds grand & hollow edifices that serve no discernible purpose.
He declares he is omniscient, omnipotent , declares himself the "great one." He tells the peoples of the land, "I alone can fix it!"
He is a viper. His words are venom. He is poison to the land and all the people who inhabit it. And he is Mad...
- It is Raining Shoes!
- I was misunderstood. And I misunderstood.
- One Grand Explanation for the Unexplainable...
- We are Watching the Unraveling of the Coverup!
- Always Around Us!
- A Clueless Dolt!
- The Art of the Deal = A Fraud!
- "There is a Smell of Treason in the Air." - Dougla...
- Conspiracy Theorist Extraordinaire!
- What kind of freak-azoid zone have entered?
- Let it Come Down!
- The Mad, Bad, Little Baby Man!
- "Sick in the Head" Politics...
- "The mark of a basic shit is that he has to be rig...
- What a complete noxious, toxic, ignorant Fool...
- In the Middle of the Gathering!
- 2017 GOP = Nest of Vipers!
- Mysterious World...
- Surrender Dorothy!
- Some of Us Love the Con!
- You Wonder When the Light-Bulbs Will Start Clickin...
- Suddenly a New Abyss in the Middle of My Being!
- The Mad King Part 3.
- More Notes on the Mad King!
- Only Madness in the Madness!
- Life. Death. So. What?!
- Flashing on the Scandal!
- The Early Years...
- Russian Dissidents of the West!
- In Illustrious Company with Some of the Worst Amon...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)