Some say: Be a Fighter. Never give up. Never let go. Never say "Uncle." Never, ever under any circumstances surrender.
Others say: Let go. Give up. Surrender.
This week I took the second, more economical route. I just let go. I gave up. I totally surrendered.
I decided: No worries. No heavy thoughts. No desires. I took one step, one step, one step.
I totally emptied myself. I was a void. An empty void. It felt good.
- It is Raining Shoes!
- I was misunderstood. And I misunderstood.
- One Grand Explanation for the Unexplainable...
- We are Watching the Unraveling of the Coverup!
- Always Around Us!
- A Clueless Dolt!
- The Art of the Deal = A Fraud!
- "There is a Smell of Treason in the Air." - Dougla...
- Conspiracy Theorist Extraordinaire!
- What kind of freak-azoid zone have entered?
- Let it Come Down!
- The Mad, Bad, Little Baby Man!
- "Sick in the Head" Politics...
- "The mark of a basic shit is that he has to be rig...
- What a complete noxious, toxic, ignorant Fool...
- In the Middle of the Gathering!
- 2017 GOP = Nest of Vipers!
- Mysterious World...
- Surrender Dorothy!
- Some of Us Love the Con!
- You Wonder When the Light-Bulbs Will Start Clickin...
- Suddenly a New Abyss in the Middle of My Being!
- The Mad King Part 3.
- More Notes on the Mad King!
- Only Madness in the Madness!
- Life. Death. So. What?!
- Flashing on the Scandal!
- The Early Years...
- Russian Dissidents of the West!
- In Illustrious Company with Some of the Worst Amon...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)