It is the True Believers who give "believing" a bad name. You have to be wary of folks who decide that other folks should think, act and be just like them. You have to be wary of folks who want to build walls, round up people, remake the world according to some big idea clouding up their feeble, unsound, incomplete brains.
If you are gonna believe in something, make it something big and impossible... something that can drive you, make you crazy, give you peace, keep you alive, but won't fuck with other people. Believe in something like, no, believe in every something like these:
The Great Cloud of Unknowingness
- We Must All Choose...
- We Are Storms Within the Storm!
- The Amazing Bird-Reviver!
- Wilco (the Fan).
- Life. In the Studio. In Life.
- Springsteen Goes to the Dark Places...
- Believe in All of These...
- Russia is the 3rd Rate Circus Clown's Banana Skin!...
- "It Ain't No Sin to Be Glad You're Alive!"
- People Don't Like to Hear the Truth!
- "Enemies Unite!"
- Trapped in a Scary, Warped, Fun-House of Horrors!
- The Spooks Against the President!
- Maximally Juiced Political Scandal: A Russian Mole...
- Holy Shite... It's True... The Third Rate Circus C...
- A Blood-Sport of Sporting Dolts!
- "Transnational Menace!"
- The Third-Rate Circus Clown = Paper Tiger!
- "Shop wisely, Grasshopper!"
- Out of Step with What Makes America Great!
- Unmoored From Reality!
- A Global Laughingstock!
- Maybe It's Good and Right to be Devastated?
- Rooting for the So-Called Judges!
- Manufacturing Problems by the Day!
- whitewolfsonicprincess Makes the List - Totally Th...
- I'm Against It!
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)