Yeah. What a weird election. This post is inspired by a tweet I saw this morning on Twitter (no link)...
This year, the FBI, KGB and KKK are all in for the same candidate, you know, the one who likes to grab woman by their private parts and put his name on buildings. Who would of thunk it?! Crazy!
- ► 2017 (346)
- Who is in Charge?
- Outrage Every Ten Minutes?!
- The Man is Undermining Democracy with Every Breath...
- 60 Million Radicalized White People!
- Hack the Hack or maybe UnHack the Hack!
- Pie in the Sky When You Die!
- Put the Panic on Hold!
- What is Good and Right for Me?!?
- Hope Under the Shadow!
- How Far Back Will We Go? 1950? 1850?
- A Fierce Vision!
- The Outrage is Just Starting!
- Trump Trifecta: Kakistocracy, Autocracy, Kleptocra...
- New Dark Ages Redux Again Survival Tool-Kit!
- Soundtrack for the New Dark Ages Redux Again!
- No Silver Lining!
- It's like the Dark Ages Redux Again!
- America's Original Sins Come Back to Haunt Us!
- The Disrupted, Unsatisfied, Troubled Imagination
- Imagine the Light!
- Waiting to See the Light!
- The Plump Gaseous, Noxious Dirigible Meets His Des...
- Alone in My Room!
- The Strength of Our Beautiful Experiment in Divers...
- Death of Trump's Movement!
- Spiritland in London? Let's Go!
- Crazy Time!
- Last Days in the Furher-Bunker!
- Has Russian Intelligence Compromised Putin's Puppy...
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)