We are so tribal. We gather in tribes. All of us. It's a human thing. Even if some of us aspire to be in the tribe of no tribe, we end up in a tribe, by default.
A social division. Shared customs, ideas, etc. We identify ourselves by dividing ourselves from the herd. This can be a strength. And a weakness.
And if the division is too deep, too severe, much pain & bloodshed, and madness can ensue; one tribe beating and battering another...
- ► 2017 (326)
- Baby Authoritarian Meets His Big Daddy!
- The Gaseous Dirigible Named Roger Ailes Implodes!
- See the Light, Pass It On!
- Second Hand Thoughts on Trump
- The Antidote!
- Expect the Best!
- Grab Hold of One of Your Strings!
- Bubbles Can Pop!
- Turns Out the Art of the Deal = American Dystopia!...
- GOP Highlights Day 3!
- GOP Highlights!
- Disintegration of the Grand Conservative Hallucina...
- Days of the Uncanny and the Weird.
- An Enigma Wrapped in a Mystery!
- Thousands You Don't...
- Not So Understanding!
- The Quiet Center
- Noblesse Oblige!
- The Architect of the Grand Disinformation Noise Ma...
- A Force for Good!
- Find a Quiet Time, A Quiet Space.
- A Good Time To Reflect
- Zero Sum vs. It Takes A Village!
- America Devolved!
- Beyond the Fringe on Mind!
- Two Films - A Positive Kick!
- One of those 70's People!
- Thoughts, Words, Images Collide this Morning!
- Mysterious Nature of Life!
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)