Violence. Some days you feel like you are living in Shakespeare's "Macbeth." A world of witches and strange destinies. Ambition. Jealousy. Will to power. Madness. Blood.
And we are all trying to wash that blood (real and imagined) from our hands.
Dark things brewing in the night. Dark things brewing in the community of humans. Broken dreams. Broken hearts. Hatred. Deep in the bone hatred. And the trees march forward. To swallow us all. Days of the uncanny and the weird.
- ► 2017 (365)
- Baby Authoritarian Meets His Big Daddy!
- The Gaseous Dirigible Named Roger Ailes Implodes!
- See the Light, Pass It On!
- Second Hand Thoughts on Trump
- The Antidote!
- Expect the Best!
- Grab Hold of One of Your Strings!
- Bubbles Can Pop!
- Turns Out the Art of the Deal = American Dystopia!...
- GOP Highlights Day 3!
- GOP Highlights!
- Disintegration of the Grand Conservative Hallucina...
- Days of the Uncanny and the Weird.
- An Enigma Wrapped in a Mystery!
- Thousands You Don't...
- Not So Understanding!
- The Quiet Center
- Noblesse Oblige!
- The Architect of the Grand Disinformation Noise Ma...
- A Force for Good!
- Find a Quiet Time, A Quiet Space.
- A Good Time To Reflect
- Zero Sum vs. It Takes A Village!
- America Devolved!
- Beyond the Fringe on Mind!
- Two Films - A Positive Kick!
- One of those 70's People!
- Thoughts, Words, Images Collide this Morning!
- Mysterious Nature of Life!
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)