Faux Fu

Friday, July 15, 2016

Not So Understanding!

I consider myself an "understanding" and compassionate person. But I have limits. Just like everyone.  There are some things I just can't understand: Willful cruelty. Torture. Acts of terror. Racism. The "conservative" mind-set. I mean the Contemporary American version of Conservative! You know, the party that has decided to throw their lot in with the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

So yes, I pride myself on being a progressive, open-minded individual. But when it comes down to it, I do not understand at least 45% of the voting public in America. I mean, I really don't get them. And I kind of don't want to get them. I'd rather just kind of tune them out. So if I'm honest with myself, I guess maybe I'm not such an understanding person after all...

Blog Archive