My Dream Ticket for November is Hillary Clinton & Elizabeth Warren. Two Women. Two strong Women. Warren is a bit more liberal than Hillary, which for me works quite nicely. I do think it would be a fabulous ticket, great dynamic duo.
And I am confident they would stomp the GOP nominee into political oblivion. A loss of epic proportions!
Plus, there would be the bonus that The Short-Fingered Vulgarian would lose to two Women, which is just so sweet and perfectly, poetically appropriate. The script could not be written any better. I do not think there is enough Viagra in the world to pump up that limp Vulgarian to erect anything else ever again.
So yes, play the woman card. Double! It's time we let the women call the shots for awhile. In fact, it is long overdue!
- The Heart of the Matter - Atoms vs. Stories!
- In the Past, Now in the Moment!
- Always a Better Day!
- The "Meg Thing!"
- It Came Down to Meg!
- "We don't want a revolution..."
- A Stark Choice!
- That's It. Life!
- A King for Sure!
- "It's fun being scum, too." - J. Lydon
- Social Media Cesspool!
- I Don't Like the Lying!
- Bernie is Feeling "The Bern!"
- Transgender - Love & Respect!
- Morally Loathsome!
- Be Radical, Be Hopeful!
- When Does the Short-Fingered Vulgarian Cry Uncle?!...
- "Vinyl" - A Black Hole of Nothingness
- Can Watching an Original Netflix Series Make You a...
- Tom Petty R&R Hero!
- Center-Left Bias!
- Not Even Close!
- Lean to the Light!
- Radiohead - Coolest of the Cool!
- Political Junkie-Hood!
- For and Against!
- The Woman Card x 2 = Political Oblivion for the Sh...
- I Will Greatly Miss Barack Hussein Obama!
- What is Aging Like?!
- We Can Understand that We Don't Understand So Much...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)