I for one would be totally happy with a workaholic, a "tough as nails" woman, a super-wonk who knows the issues intimately, who does policy and process, and revels in the doing of politics. Serious. Super-qualified. A woman of substance. Progressive. Intelligent.
The alternative is a bloated, big-man, who believes that the world revolves around him. An American Putin. Hair-challenged. In love with his own brand. Lazy. The man is lazy. And has no clue what he doesn't know.
Or as Elizabeth Warren tells us: "a small, insecure, money-grubber..."
Pretty stark and easy choice. Wonder what America will decide?
- The Heart of the Matter - Atoms vs. Stories!
- In the Past, Now in the Moment!
- Always a Better Day!
- The "Meg Thing!"
- It Came Down to Meg!
- "We don't want a revolution..."
- A Stark Choice!
- That's It. Life!
- A King for Sure!
- "It's fun being scum, too." - J. Lydon
- Social Media Cesspool!
- I Don't Like the Lying!
- Bernie is Feeling "The Bern!"
- Transgender - Love & Respect!
- Morally Loathsome!
- Be Radical, Be Hopeful!
- When Does the Short-Fingered Vulgarian Cry Uncle?!...
- "Vinyl" - A Black Hole of Nothingness
- Can Watching an Original Netflix Series Make You a...
- Tom Petty R&R Hero!
- Center-Left Bias!
- Not Even Close!
- Lean to the Light!
- Radiohead - Coolest of the Cool!
- Political Junkie-Hood!
- For and Against!
- The Woman Card x 2 = Political Oblivion for the Sh...
- I Will Greatly Miss Barack Hussein Obama!
- What is Aging Like?!
- We Can Understand that We Don't Understand So Much...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)