I'm with Kevin Drum on the "social media cesspool." So much toxicity, negativity. Folks who used to sit in their living rooms yelling at the TV, they now have various social platforms that allow them to vent. Off the top of their heads.
Everyone has something to say. And lots of what they have to say is drivel, or hurtful, stupid and ugly. Maybe it's better to take a moment and think before we type? Twitter seems to encourage the "know-nothings" to let it all out.
Pretty ugly. And not exactly a positive social phenomenon. There is something to be said for not saying everything that pops into your head. Reminds one of those folks shuffling along the boulevard shouting at the wind. Madness!
- The Heart of the Matter - Atoms vs. Stories!
- In the Past, Now in the Moment!
- Always a Better Day!
- The "Meg Thing!"
- It Came Down to Meg!
- "We don't want a revolution..."
- A Stark Choice!
- That's It. Life!
- A King for Sure!
- "It's fun being scum, too." - J. Lydon
- Social Media Cesspool!
- I Don't Like the Lying!
- Bernie is Feeling "The Bern!"
- Transgender - Love & Respect!
- Morally Loathsome!
- Be Radical, Be Hopeful!
- When Does the Short-Fingered Vulgarian Cry Uncle?!...
- "Vinyl" - A Black Hole of Nothingness
- Can Watching an Original Netflix Series Make You a...
- Tom Petty R&R Hero!
- Center-Left Bias!
- Not Even Close!
- Lean to the Light!
- Radiohead - Coolest of the Cool!
- Political Junkie-Hood!
- For and Against!
- The Woman Card x 2 = Political Oblivion for the Sh...
- I Will Greatly Miss Barack Hussein Obama!
- What is Aging Like?!
- We Can Understand that We Don't Understand So Much...
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)