Faux Fu

Friday, July 03, 2020

I'm in with The Dangerous Ones...

I am not immune from bias. I am not immune from stupidity. I do my best to overcome my biases and stupidities. My fellow Humans are really starting to piss me off. I intend to take a breath, lean to the light, and try to envision a better world.

Be sure to check out this video from Eleven Films, it is incredibly powerful. Kind a review of how far we have fallen, how badly we have neglected, abused and wrecked the vision of the Shining City on a Hill.

Here's to a new vision of the Illuminated Community of Souls.

Count me in on the side of "The Dangerous Ones."

"Let the motherfuckers burn..."

Vote in November 2020 like your life and your country depended on it. Because it really, really does.


The a.m. soundtrack - Sturgill Simpson's "Sound & Fury." (2019) Sturgill sounds pissed off too. The record starts with car door opening and closing, clicking the radio on. Makes me think of the car in Stephen King's "Christine," ominous. Getting ready for a rough, wild ride. Not sure what it's all about. But you know, anger is an energy. The key is how to channel it, how to ride it to a new idea, a new vision, a new dream. The ones that don't get it? Well, pardon my French, fuck them.

Blog Archive