Then, here in the Midwest, we enter that time where we basically go from dark to dark. And if it's a cloudy day, we go from dark to less dark to dark.
And we do get the message. We are in the dark. Most of the time. And we move, we walk, and talk, and do things, but everything is framed by a certain darkness.
Our lives are permeated with a certain darkness. Deal with that!
- ► 2017 (365)
- 2016 - Death-Haunted!
- A Coordinated Disinformation Campaign!
- Stream of Consciousness Gibberish in Action!
- "The way he speaks and lies and bombards voters......
- Let's See the Damn Video!
- 2016 - Ambiguous Key Center?
- "He will be one of the boys..."
- A Bumpy Ride with Little Baby-Man!
- No Respect for The Little Baby Man! He is Just Too...
- A Certain Darkness!
- Be On Guard. On The Watch. Always.
- Everything is More Complicated!
- Here's Hoping for Unlikely!
- Voting for a Certain Stupidity!
- More Musings, it's that Kind of Morning...
- A Promise of a Glimmer!
- "Chaos Rules Baby... Please Pass the Condiments......
- Psychological Conflict, Incongruous Beliefs!
- Black Swan to Black Swan...
- That Would Be Treason!
- "It Does Not Have To Be Like This."
- Yes, Sorry, a Total Dip-Shit! No Doubt! Oh Yes, an...
- Various Thoughts and Musings...
- The Day to Day Battle!
- A Life & Death Journey!
- Is it Over Yet?!
- It is Only R&R and Love!
- Weird. Nauseating. Strange.
- You Do Not Want this Man on the Phone to Taiwan, P...
- The Death Rattle of Western Civilization
- But, You Know, There it is... Revenge of the Walki...
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)