Faux Fu

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

"You Have the Key!"

You might think that I'm a Climate Catastrophe Pessimist (see previous post). I suppose so, although, I am just trying to see the world, and my fellow humans, thru realistic eyes. So yes, maybe I am pessimistic that we can pull our heads out of our asses in time to save our ecosystem. The trends just do not look good for the ecosystem and our species.

At the same time, I know that "a change of consciousness" can happen in the blink of an eye. So, who knows?! Maybe we all see the light in a flash of brilliance in time to make drastic changes? I don't see it at the moment, we are swimming in greed, violence, stupidity, but maybe we can all surprise ourselves with a glimmer of uncommon intelligence and foresight?

I had a dream last night. It was one of those profound, "prophetic" kind of dreams. I saw a Key, a Golden Key, not shiny, a bit dull, tarnished,  a Key that had been used often, a common House Key, attached to a big, round silver ring. The picture of this Key flashed in my head, and I heard the words: "YOU HAVE THE KEY!"

We Humans are the Problem. We Humans are also the Solution. It's time for a major re-boot and re-think.

Blog Archive