Intuition: an ability to understand or know something without needing to think about it or use reason to discover it, or a feeling that shows this ability:
[ U ] You should trust your intuition in making your decision.
[ C ] Hank’s intuitions were right.
Intuition is a thorny subject. Do you trust your intuition? Or are you always second guessing? When is your intuition right or wrong? When does it lead you astray? When does it just confirm your own prejudices? When does it lead you off the cliff? When does it guide you to the light? When does it reveal the secret machinations of the Universe?
I don't know... but... I may have an inkling... maybe we call it a hunch?
- Stupid Burning Questions!
- A Stress Test?!
- Being Optimistic Seems Sort of Radical.
- World Contempt!
- We are All Nancy Drew Now!
- Age of Snark!
- Intuition is a Thorny Subject!
- A Brutal Bill!
- Silence in the Midst of Babel!
- Reality & Pain!
- Cheeky Monkeys!
- The Highest Calling!
- A Refreshing Sleep.
- Easy to Be Engulfed in Flame Too!
- Morning Musical Question...
- "Zero to Obstruction in 5 Months!" - Josh Marshall...
- He is not sensible, honest or reasonable.
- A JLB Kind of Day...
- There are Simple Truths, Harsh Realities, Things W...
- But really, I mean, hell, well, god help us all......
- Stunning, Devastating & Persuasive!
- How long will these folks pretend, deny, enable, m...
- Glued to the TV!
- Take Your Pick!
- How Not to Be Decent!
- "A Pustule of Ego" Plunges into the Dungheap!
- A Secret Garden
- Gratuitous Bullshit!
- I Fear a War of Attrition...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)