The Petulant Little Baby Man pulls the USA out of the Paris Climate Accords. Just an act of gratuitous bullshit. You know he is doing it for no good reason. There is no good reason to do it. Just a finger in the eye to intelligent, responsible citizens all over the world.
Why did he do it? He is a Petulant Little Baby Man. Throwing a fit.
I was not surprised. But surprisingly, I found myself spinning in a cloud of angst and pissed-off-ness. I hate when "unreason" wins. And this is a perfect example of unreason winning. Of course, it's a complete loser's move. Bad politics. Bad economics. Just plain stupidity in action.
Add it to the list of "crimes" perpetrated by this immense fraud of a human being.
Criticism of his ridiculous decision came from concerned citizens all over the world. Love this one...
- Stupid Burning Questions!
- A Stress Test?!
- Being Optimistic Seems Sort of Radical.
- World Contempt!
- We are All Nancy Drew Now!
- Age of Snark!
- Intuition is a Thorny Subject!
- A Brutal Bill!
- Silence in the Midst of Babel!
- Reality & Pain!
- Cheeky Monkeys!
- The Highest Calling!
- A Refreshing Sleep.
- Easy to Be Engulfed in Flame Too!
- Morning Musical Question...
- "Zero to Obstruction in 5 Months!" - Josh Marshall...
- He is not sensible, honest or reasonable.
- A JLB Kind of Day...
- There are Simple Truths, Harsh Realities, Things W...
- But really, I mean, hell, well, god help us all......
- Stunning, Devastating & Persuasive!
- How long will these folks pretend, deny, enable, m...
- Glued to the TV!
- Take Your Pick!
- How Not to Be Decent!
- "A Pustule of Ego" Plunges into the Dungheap!
- A Secret Garden
- Gratuitous Bullshit!
- I Fear a War of Attrition...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)