Faux Fu

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Cheeky Monkeys!

People. Holy Shite. Can't live with them. Can't live without them. Let's just say, they are complicated. The Human Herd. You read things, see things, hear things about Human Beings and you just can't get your head around the scope of the topic. Humans can do amazing, wonderful things, but often they fall short, sink to the lowest of the low. It's not just what they can do, sometimes what they do is what they can get away with. Cheeky Monkeys. Some days you just don't want to be a member of a club like that. Clever. Deceptive. Double-Dealing. Liars. Cheaters. Crooks. Murderers. Bad actors. You name it. Every bad deed in the book. All part of the Human repertoire. Just pick up a newspaper. It's all there. Every day. I don't want to get all Misanthropic this morning, I realize, I am just part of the herd too. I have hope for myself and my other Human Beings, but if you are in the Human frame of mind, disappointment is always front and center.

Blog Archive