I do fear that Little Baby Man will burn down the house. He doesn't care about anyone but him. As the screws tighten what will he do? Hit and thrash and lie, and lie, and lie. And he will appeal to his base, which is about as base as a base can be.
So can it all get so much worse? Yes it can.
You hope for swift justice. But that's probably unlikely. Expect a long, slow grind. A war of attrition. That's more likely. But I do think Little Baby Man is in way over his head, he has made way too many enemies, and he has a long history of illegality around him.
The system needs a major cleanse. There are still good people alive in the land armed with truth and honesty and integrity. Yes, there are, I promise.
- Intuition is a Thorny Subject!
- A Brutal Bill!
- Silence in the Midst of Babel!
- Reality & Pain!
- Cheeky Monkeys!
- The Highest Calling!
- A Refreshing Sleep.
- Easy to Be Engulfed in Flame Too!
- Morning Musical Question...
- "Zero to Obstruction in 5 Months!" - Josh Marshall...
- He is not sensible, honest or reasonable.
- A JLB Kind of Day...
- There are Simple Truths, Harsh Realities, Things W...
- But really, I mean, hell, well, god help us all......
- Stunning, Devastating & Persuasive!
- How long will these folks pretend, deny, enable, m...
- Glued to the TV!
- Take Your Pick!
- How Not to Be Decent!
- "A Pustule of Ego" Plunges into the Dungheap!
- A Secret Garden
- Gratuitous Bullshit!
- I Fear a War of Attrition...
- ▼ June (24)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)