Faux Fu

Monday, May 15, 2017

Jesus in America Pt. 26

What would Jesus in America Do?

Lawyer Up!

I don't want to spread any rumors, but I think it would be wise for certain folks, working for a particular person, (any guesses?),  should be huddling with their lawyers.

We aren't at the end of the Washington D.C. saga, only at the beginning...

BTW - My last Jesus in America sighting was a false positive. That was not Jesus in America (# 1 or 2, with, or without cat),  it was just a sort of gentrified, prettified version of the man, one that likes to sketch in a book at the coffeehouse. Certainly not Jesus in America #1 or 2, and thankfully, there isn't a Jesus in America #3.

Jesus in America is still wanted, dangerous, untamed, a bit mangy and feral. Any info to the contrary, even from me, is erroneous.

I am reading Bernard Sumner's (founding member of Joy Division & New Order) book, "Chapter and Verse." Maybe more on the book later, but I came across this passage last night, and I think the plain language hit me square between the eyes. This, of course, seems like a simple & plain truth...

"No matter what you say or who you are, it's what you do that matters. Your actions will ultimately betray your true nature." - B. Sumner

Blog Archive