"Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters." - B. Dylan
Yes. Don't want to follow Jesus in America. He's not very sociable and he doesn't have a posse. And don't want to follow anyone else either. Thinking of the Usual Suspects: Krishna, Buddha, Mohammad, etc. All those weighty entities with all their weighty thoughts and philosophies and instructive tales.
I'd rather be a "gleaner," - to gather, pick, choose & accumulate stuff from everything and everyone around me. Just the best stuff. And make up my own mind, come up with my own ideas, out of all those accumulated things. That seems smart. Don't try to invent a wheel, grab a wheel, and modify it to my own purposes.
- He's Tweeting Gibberish Now!
- Cool But Sullied!
- Money + Arrogance + Ignorance + Unlimited Corrupti...
- Who is Basically a Shithead!
- Useful Definitions for Current Events!
- Better. We are Better Than This.
- 2 Stepford-Like Dark Angels of Doom, 1 Noxious, To...
- You Know it's All a Delicate Balance.
- 45 Channels Something...
- Jesus in America Pt. 27
- Maybe We Have a Chance?!
- That's the Best Part!
- It's All Pretty Much a Stupid-Fest!
- Maybe this Karma Thing is Real?
- A tale of an Idiot, told by a mad posse of Methed-...
- How Not to Be President of the USA
- Jesus in America Pt. 26
- King Lear without the Gravitas!
- Destruction of a Man!
- The President of the USA is in Full Meltdown Mode!...
- A fat, old, white guy, yelling at his TV set
- "There is grave wrongdoing at the center of the Ru...
- Jesus in America Pt. 25
- Jesus in America Pt. 24
- Jesus in America Pt. 23
- Jesus in America Pt. 22
- Jesus in America Pt. 21
- Jesus in America Pt. 20
- Jesus in America Pt. 19
- Jesus in America Pt. 18
- Jesus in America Pt. 17
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)