Faux Fu

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shine a Light!


President Pissy Pants is going in for a colonoscopy this morning, and well, while he's under sedation, Darth Vader Cheney is in charge...I know there's a joke in there somewhere, but I just don't have enough energy this morning to summon one up.

Stage Directions: - sunnyjimmy pauses - takes another sip of mocha java - and then returns to the keyboard.

If I was going to make up a joke, I'd work in something about assholes and black holes and it probably wouldn't be all that funny anyway.

Stage Directions: - the coffee doesn't seem to be working, instead of a rush of adrenaline, sunnyjimmy seems pensive, distracted.

I annouce to the Lovely Carla that Bush is getting a colonoscopy, I tell her, "the doctors will be looking up his asshole to confirm that he is an asshole." The Lovely Carla doesn't laugh, instead she tells me. "You should get a colonoscopy too."

I refuse to take the bait. "I need a colonoscopy, like I need another hole in my head." The Lovely Carla: "You should have your prostate examined too."

What madness. I know we all harbor deep, dark secrets, but there are some places I refuse to venture...

"No, I don't think so..."

Blog Archive