Faux Fu

Monday, July 02, 2007

Beyond Kyoto!


Al Gore, the Man Who Would Be President, yesterday had an op-ed in the NYT. He asks if it's possible to make a decision, to take action as a SPECIES! I suppose he is asking a lot, but he makes the case that our future on this little blue planet depends upon it. I've heard a few times that it is Barak Obama who is the right man for the times. I think it's actually Al Gore. I do think it's a tragedy - "any event with a sad and unfortunate outcome" that the Smiling Chimp has been navigating the ship of state for the last 7 or so years, instead of Big Al - I mean, shit, what a fucking debacle for the country, the world! So anyway, not sure what's in store for Al, or for us...but read the article. I mean, do it now, for the species...

Blog Archive