Faux Fu

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Real Smart Ass - If the Shoe Fits!


Lately I've spent some time on a new venture (to be revealed later)...it's kind of a wild idea (it wasn't mine), and well aren't those the best kind? But it's all about deferred gratification - work now, get paid later, maybe like really, really much later. But it's a writing gig for a new venture that will be premiering soon. And it's cool, and it kind of grabbed me by the lapels. I've basically been writing stuff in my free time. And lately, well...eventhough I'm not free, all my time is free, baby! So, I realized I've sort of adopted a persona, and I'm writing from that perspective and well it fits me very nicely, and today the thought came to me: wouldn't it be great if I could make a living, or at least a semblence of a living, just doing exactly this? I mean, like get paid for just being a real smart ass!?

Blog Archive