Hearing things. Sometimes you find yourself hearing things. Source or no source. Thought I heard this on the radio this morning, not sure: "Not one of us makes up the world from scratch."
Aye. There's the rub. If we did have to make it up from scratch we'd be busy just trying to get back to base. But since we don't make it from scratch, we are burdened with a grand inheritance. We get the good, the bad, the ugly.
And sink or swim. Or maybe more like sink and swim...
- ► 2017 (203)
- Cooler Heads Prevail!
- My Wounded Country!
- Mini-Stalin, Baby-Mussolini!
- Pussy Riot Takes on Trump & Vaginas!
- "A Lying, Screaming Prophet of American Decline!"
- We Lose Some Essential Liveliness Too!
- Enthusiastically Voting For & Against!
- I Do the Work!
- It Should Be Easier for Folks To Vote!
- Sink & Swim!
- "Sin & Redemption!"
- I'm with the Nasty Woman!
- Demographics Baby!
- The Dead Will Save Our Asses!
- This Tendency is Deadly!
- HST - Madness, Fear & Loathing 2016!
- "There's always that guy that things happen to."
- A Strange, Spiky, Brittle, Funny, Amazing Human Be...
- Noble Bob Wins the Nobel!
- Like Attracts Like!
- No Accolades for the Full-On Moron!
- Post Debate!
- It is Implosion Time!
- PussyGate - Frat-Boy Cretin!
- The Good Old Days...
- The Man Who Was Doomed to Failure!
- Silence, Contemplation, Loneliness!
- Superior Knowledge & Diligence!
- Funny Math!
- Pure, Beautiful, Evocative Sound!
- The Beast and the Beauty!
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)