If we believe in Democracy, we should not make it hard for folks to vote in America. People should not have to wait in long lines to vote. These lines are the result of a conscious strategy. These lines happen in States that have a long history of trying to suppress the votes of minorities.
I agree with Josh Marshall... it's "The Shame and the Glory!" Those folks waiting patiently, intently, willing to spend their precious time, in a line to vote, yes, it's kind of inspiring. And at the same time you realize it doesn't have to be that way.
- ► 2017 (267)
- Cooler Heads Prevail!
- My Wounded Country!
- Mini-Stalin, Baby-Mussolini!
- Pussy Riot Takes on Trump & Vaginas!
- "A Lying, Screaming Prophet of American Decline!"
- We Lose Some Essential Liveliness Too!
- Enthusiastically Voting For & Against!
- I Do the Work!
- It Should Be Easier for Folks To Vote!
- Sink & Swim!
- "Sin & Redemption!"
- I'm with the Nasty Woman!
- Demographics Baby!
- The Dead Will Save Our Asses!
- This Tendency is Deadly!
- HST - Madness, Fear & Loathing 2016!
- "There's always that guy that things happen to."
- A Strange, Spiky, Brittle, Funny, Amazing Human Be...
- Noble Bob Wins the Nobel!
- Like Attracts Like!
- No Accolades for the Full-On Moron!
- Post Debate!
- It is Implosion Time!
- PussyGate - Frat-Boy Cretin!
- The Good Old Days...
- The Man Who Was Doomed to Failure!
- Silence, Contemplation, Loneliness!
- Superior Knowledge & Diligence!
- Funny Math!
- Pure, Beautiful, Evocative Sound!
- The Beast and the Beauty!
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)