Faux Fu

Saturday, October 08, 2016

PussyGate - Frat-Boy Cretin!

Kevin Drum. Does he come up with his own headlines? Who knows. But this morning I just love these dueling headlines. Makes me happy!

Headline #1: PussyGate Might Be the Final Straw For Donald Trump!

AND

Headline #2: New Email Dump Reveals that Hillary Clinton is Honest & Boring!

Who is surprised that the Trump-thing is a total vulgar pig? I am beginning to think that my thought-train that he won't make it to November may be right on track. I'm waiting for all those hypocritically outraged Republicans to start calling for him to step down. Will they or won't they?

Didn't Trump know that the audiotape existed? Didn't he know that it would come out? Is he really surprised to hear himself speaking like a blatantly predatory frat-boy cretin? What a loser!

Blog Archive