Faux Fu

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Enthusiastically Voting For & Against!


My friend and I voted yesterday. The first day of early voting in our locality. It was busy at the polling place. Lots of chatty folks in line waiting to vote. I think those who say there is no enthusiasm for the choices this year, are dead wrong. Folks very much are voting for and against. Enthusiastically!

So you get a real "two-for" this year.  I must say voting for the 1st Woman President ever in the history of our country after the 43 men who have served, was  quite surprisingly exhilarating.  It felt good. Really, really good. Satisfying!

And voting against the Short-Fingered Vulgarian was cleansing, life-affirming, exciting, and oh so necessary. Gratifying!

I am convinced that Hillary Clinton will win on November 8, and I do have high hopes that she will be not only a historically significant President, but also a very effective politician and policy wonk. She is an amazingly gifted person, which has pretty much been lost in all the hubbub and hurly burly. And after 40 years of being the target of the Right-Wing Noise Machine.

This thing is done. Let's get to work!

Blog Archive