Faux Fu

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Juggler

Today, trying to juggle at least three things at once. I'm heading to the acupuncturist this morning; a few needles in my lower back will hopefully get my 'chi' flowing again. I've been feeling a little 'creaky,' the last few days.

Then, a business meeting in the loop. I am trying to move some 'deals' forward, but I am 'riding a tiger,' each deal has it's own momentum, it's own tempo, not sure what I really offer, except: show up and be aware/awake.

Then, later at home, I will continue work on the video project for 'Goodbar.' I've completed two scenes with Rashid: two to go. We captured some good images on the video shoot last weekend, Wahid did a great job, he looks good on tape. I've gotten better at the editing process, things come a little easier, I'm aware of sound, camera movement, lighting and flow. Throw in a little music to cover some of the sound issues, add a little 'cross dissolve' here and there, and bingo, Rashid, my Guantanamo prisoner, comes alive!

Blog Archive