Faux Fu

Thursday, August 19, 2004

In the dark this morning. No sun. The light must come from 'inside.'

Tech time this evening. Carla and I will visit Strawdog Theater to get familiar with the light and sound booth, in anticipation of our Abbie Fest perfomance Saturday. Hopefully Liz Gomez (who will actually work the board) will be meeting us. Tech time is set for 11:00 p.m. This is usually well past my bedtime.

Another long day. I swear, the days are getting longer. It seems I have time for everything. Ever since I came back from Montreal, I have been, 'in my space,' the trip seemed to 'ground' me. My meditations have gotten more vivid, more rejuvenating.

It seems the more I do, the more I can do, the more energy I expend, the more energy I am able draw upon. I guess energy is not a 'zero sum game.' Now that's a mystery right there.

Blog Archive