Faux Fu

Thursday, April 04, 2019

Paranoid & Psychotic!

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”William S. Burroughs

Right. 

So if I am feeling a bit paranoid and psychotic, it's just that I have my eyes and ears open wide. Not surprisingly, I am actually sort of relieved to find that that portly, sober-minded, logical-sounding Attorney General that got all that attention last week, by releasing his weaselly "exoneration" memo, the guy who I thought was baldly and badly lying to us, is almost certainly baldly and badly lying to us. I am relieved because even though I'm feeling a bit paranoid and psychotic, I'm not wrong. I am seeing clearly.

Funny. This AG must be playing for time. Hard to believe that the man could seriously believe that his blatant B.S. would stand up in the clear light of day. Why would the guy risk his reputation and supposed integrity for the lying, criminal abomination who occupies the White House? Seems the obstruction of justice train is still rolling on. I thought I was tracking with the story, and then it all seemed to derail, but now I see, it's still the same story, just another chapter we weren't expecting. Our current President is a deeply corrupt and compromised figure, there is a trail of crime & lies still to be reckoned with, the day of reckoning still awaits.

I do believe it will arrive and justice will be served. Hope it's sooner rather than later.


Blog Archive