Faux Fu

Thursday, March 31, 2016

For Once He Will Be Right!

This thought has been with me for awhile. I have shared it with a few close friends. I figure I should put it out publicly. I haven't seen or heard anyone else say it. Mark my words!

I do not think The Short-Fingered Vulgarian will make it to November. I don't know how or why, don't know the particulars, but I do not think he will be President. Not only won't he be President, he will stand-down before the election. I don't think he really wants the job. What started as a whim or an "ego-fluff" has now gotten a little too serious.

Government: I do not believe he knows what it does, or how it works. And he doesn't care. I think he's going to walk away, stand down. He has to figure out a way to do it so it doesn't look like his failure, he is a winner, and winners don't fail, but he will figure it out.

He doesn't really want the job! It's one he's not qualified for, one that he is ill-suited for - it's gonna start to get really, really uncomfortable and kind of ugly for him as we get closer to November.

I predict he walks away. It will be a grind, a chore. No fun. He doesn't want to work hard. He does not want to "earn" it. He will get bored. And pissed off. He will take his ball home. He will hold a press conference and he will tell America that it just doesn't deserve him. For once, he will be right!

Blog Archive