Faux Fu

Monday, September 15, 2008

Market Meltdown?!

Well, I guess these are the Financial Wizards who make money disappear!

I finally get the whole Wall Street thing.  Don't know why I didn't get it earlier.  I mean, I spent a lot of time at the race track betting on the ponies.

These guys in their shiny suits, pulling down their big time bucks were just a bunch of big-time bettors laying big money on the sure thing.

Never understood that strategy - all the bettors flocking to the window putting their money on the horse everyone else was putting their money on.  I've seen way too many 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and even money horses get caught in the stretch!

Another vanity project.  

And when the Bankers start acting like high-rolling crack addicts hasn't the whole capitalism schtick kind of jumped the shark?  And tell me again, why do those money guys get to walk away with big fat checks when the bets come in, and all those little guys in the heartland have to reach in their pockets to bail them out when the bets go up in smoke? 

Nice racket.

Blog Archive