Faux Fu

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Like a Hurricane

I have to credit the Lovely Carla for this scenario.  I just added a little color...

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a hurricane that would chase George W. Bush around everywhere he went? It would be his constant shadow. Chase him all over tarnation!  It would always remind him and us, what a complete wreck he has made of everything around him. 

Sort of like King Midas with a twist. In this case, everything "W" touches turns to a stinking pile of shit. And maybe the voices of the dead, those that suffered for one man's vanity, the civilians (men, women, children), the soldiers from all nations, would swirl around in that big old wind, and haunt the man until his last dying breath. 

But of course, maybe he wouldn't even notice. Yeah, probably not.  His fate is to be him.  I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone, even my worst enemy.  Ok, maybe my worst enemy.

Blog Archive