Faux Fu

Friday, July 19, 2024

I Surmise it was a Disastrous Speech. Who Could Have Predicted?! HA!

I was doing other things. Fun, satisfying, soulful things. Didn't have time to listen to that Loud, Fat, Wanna Be Fascist-Baby-Man blathering away on the TV or radio. 

I mean, I'd rather be stuck in the eye with a hot poker.  

Instead I played music in the kitchen, the natural reverb in the room is fantastic, with two co-conspirators & collaborators. Nothing better than two fine acoustic guitars, one Gibson, one borrowed Martin, backing up a very human voice, playing and singing original r&r songs. Very much the good work. 

This morning I did check in to see how the speech went over.  From all reports I hear it was a classic, rambling, idiotic, fucking, mind-melting, disaster. A river of lies, and a fire-hose of bullshit. Hannibal Lecter made an appearance too. Very much on brand for that toxic ball of shite posing as a Human Being. 

I mean, of course, lots of sound fury, signifying something like this...

Blog Archive