Turns out Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier reporters for Buzz Feed News may be the Woodward and Bernstein of our era. You know, "the Idiot in Chief Era." That would make Buzz Feed the new Washington Post. These two reporters have really owned the Moscow Tower Project story.
They have a new major scoop (President Trump Directed His Attorney to Lie To Congress About the Moscow Tower Project), Posted on January 17, 2019, at 10:11 p.m. ET...
Remember that date and time. I am no law enforcement expert, or constitutional scholar, but I do know "suborning perjury" is a major no-no. Children of America, pay attention! Shocking, right? No, not really, it's not surprising, that the liar lied to the other liar and they agreed to lie to everyone else. Still it's starting to get a bit "Nixonian" for our Idiot in Chief.
According to Buzz Feed:
Mueller has the details -- "The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Org and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents."
- ► 2020 (267)
- Enforced Freedom.
- Answering Machine...
- Junun. Sound. Vision. Extraordinary.
- Time Tripping with Sergio Leone!
- You Do Not Want to Be This Idiot in Chief!
- Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, has Found the ...
- Death. The Big Enchilada!
- Motion-Sickness on the Planet!
- Build a Wall Around the Idiot in Chief?!
- A Worrying Problem!
- MLK, Jeff & Brian
- "Thoughts of a Madman: Russian Agent, or Useful Id...
- Hold Your Horses!
- The Liar Lied to the Other Liar and they agreed to...
- Everything is Fragile!
- Get Your Head Together!
- Garbage In, Garbage Out...
- One of the Greatest Mistakes in the History of Fat...
- The Obvious Questions.
- Painfully, Blindingly, Ridiculously Obvious for a ...
- Know Your History, Know Yourself.
- A Leader, With No Followers!
- It's Not Often You Get to Express the Zeitgeist of...
- "The Alternate Boot: Vols. 1&2" is Here!
- It's A "No-Brainer!
- Let's Make America Equitable Again!
- Yep. Of Course.
- No Walls.
- Sometimes You Just Do the Day.
- Burning Question...
- I'm Bad with Numbers.
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)