Faux Fu

Thursday, December 07, 2017

Let the Republicans be the party of serial sexual predators and harassers.

Yeah. I am a life-long Democrat. Put me in the camp with those calling for Al Franken to resign. I think he's a funny guy, I have been pleased with his work in the Senate, I agree with his politics, but I do think there has been a change of consciousness regarding the issue of sexual harrassment, and it makes sense for the Democrats to take a principled stand of Zero Tolerance on this issue. I understand each case is different, there is a wide spectrum of behavior from the worst shit imaginable, to just plain rude and insensitive actions. But there has been a tsunami of accusations. It makes sense for Democrats to hold to the highest standard. Let the cleansing begin. Let the Republicans be the party of serial sexual predators and harassers. 

Blog Archive