Faux Fu

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Always Be Wary of the Coffee Boy!


If you read this blog, you know that I do HATE the current President. I know hate is a strong word. I don't use it lightly. I know I'm not supposed to hate, I try my best not to sully my spirit with hatred, but, unfortunately, in this case, it is the overriding emotion when it comes to 45. Let's say I am working on a joyous, forgiving, playful hatred of this man. Everything he represents, everything he embodies, everything he does, everything, evokes a deep in the bone loathing, dislike, disgust, and aversion...

Definition of hate
1a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or disgust : antipathy, loathing
had a great hate of hard work
2: an object of hatred

I am happy to report that 2018's Movie of the Year will be "Stupid Watergate." We can also expect a quick, followup sequel, Part II, entitled "Stupid Treason."

Looks like the Coffee Boy, George Poppa Doppa may emerge as the "John Dean" of "Stupid Watergate." Intriguing story. A drunken conversation in a bar tips off Australian Intelligence that 45's campaign is "colluding" over stolen emails with the Russians! Hah! You must always be wary of the "Coffee Boy," you never know, he may be the key boy who unravels a Presidency! Empowering for "Coffee Boys" all over the Globe!

Blog Archive