Faux Fu

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

The Cherry on the Cake!

I am not a big-time worrier. I am more in the Alfred E. Neumann camp - "What, me worry?" Or in the Marty Feldman camp - "What hump?"

But I live with a major league worrier. If I ever bring something up, climate change, war in the middle east, Kim Kardashian's derriere, well, my major league worrier can out-do me, any old time.

If I think we are heading to the wall, my colleague  has us going over the cliff, down thru the valley and into the jaws of hell. It's actually pretty bracing and challenging, and tests my powers of positivity. I love her dearly.

So anyway, do I bring up this topic? A giant 30,000 year old virus revived from the frozen Siberian tundra? It's almost like a John Carpenter movie or something? And it would be just the cherry on the cake don't you think?

Our rapacious greed for every last mineral, or drop of oil, unleashes some ancient scourge… horror movie stuff, bad juju, bad karma! Oh my!

Blog Archive