If you are like me, you might tune out on this post, it's about a dream I had last night, and whenever someone tells me about their dreams, I usually tune out, I think to myself, "Yeah, but it was just a dream."
So yes, this was just a dream. I was wrestling with a pig. I was in Italy. The pig was dressed like a General, and for some reason, I thought the pig was Il Duce, Mussolini himself. At least, for sure, it was a very distinguished pig. It was also a very, very large pig; round, heavy, slippery. And it was relentless. It was doing it's best to sit on me. To pin me to the ground. I was grappling around. Frantically trying to escape. The pig found this to be very funny. I was being abused and laughed at by this enormous pig.
After some sloppy wrestling around on the ground I finally escaped. I found some extra strength and just rolled this enormous pig off me, and then I ran like hell. I left that big roly-poly pig in a heap. I think I will choose to think of this as a very positive omen. Why? Why not? It was my dream!
- ► 2019 (340)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- "Noah!?" - I Might Be Wrong!
- Is the Internet a Cancer?
- The Manifesto - Wu-Tang's One & Only!
- Ideological Wienies!
- Like-Minded Souls!
- The Giving Up!
- Lost My Voice
- Kim, Caine and Temper!
- Wes Anderson's Delicate Masterpiece!
- The Jury is Out!
- A Coldblooded Person with a Thirst for Power & Mon...
- Genetically Modified Food Really is Another Abomin...
- Roger Waters: Boycott, Disinvestment, Sanctions!
- A Pig of A Dream!
- I am Not of that Tribe!
- A Million Ways to Skin a Cat!
- The Unhealthy Meat Market is Killing Us!
- Your Extreme "Not Included-ness!"
- Neil Young's Quixotic Campaign!
- On Being the Picky Fly!
- The Tyranny of the 1% in Music Too!
- To Brain Or Not To Brain!
- It's a Syllable Thing!
- Kim Morgan on "Wolfy" - "No one's gonna forget the...
- "I'm Just an Animal Looking for a Home..." - D.B.
- The Cherry on the Cake!
- Sunday Afternoon on the Kitchen Floor
- Yes, it is Crazy!
- KCRW's Apogee Sessions!
- Randomness is a Little Scary!
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)