Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Genetically Modified Food Really is Another Abomination!
Isn't this exactly why we are, or should be against GMOs? Genetically modified corn, then stupidity, then "mismanagement," and well, presto, we get a "super-predator!" It's all so predictable. And we still blunder into it, and let Monsanto have their way with us. Another example where corporate greed, and the relentless drive for profits, and control, leads us a state of utter stupidity. We think we are so smart, that we can mess with the ecosystem, but of course, the ecosystem is much smarter than us. Silly, stupid, oh yeah, and comically tragic too. And not so funny!
- ► 2019 (348)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- "Noah!?" - I Might Be Wrong!
- Is the Internet a Cancer?
- The Manifesto - Wu-Tang's One & Only!
- Ideological Wienies!
- Like-Minded Souls!
- The Giving Up!
- Lost My Voice
- Kim, Caine and Temper!
- Wes Anderson's Delicate Masterpiece!
- The Jury is Out!
- A Coldblooded Person with a Thirst for Power & Mon...
- Genetically Modified Food Really is Another Abomin...
- Roger Waters: Boycott, Disinvestment, Sanctions!
- A Pig of A Dream!
- I am Not of that Tribe!
- A Million Ways to Skin a Cat!
- The Unhealthy Meat Market is Killing Us!
- Your Extreme "Not Included-ness!"
- Neil Young's Quixotic Campaign!
- On Being the Picky Fly!
- The Tyranny of the 1% in Music Too!
- To Brain Or Not To Brain!
- It's a Syllable Thing!
- Kim Morgan on "Wolfy" - "No one's gonna forget the...
- "I'm Just an Animal Looking for a Home..." - D.B.
- The Cherry on the Cake!
- Sunday Afternoon on the Kitchen Floor
- Yes, it is Crazy!
- KCRW's Apogee Sessions!
- Randomness is a Little Scary!
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)